iOS 4.0 If somebody would help once and for all!!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by dirrtydog, Aug 1, 2010.

1. dirrtydog

dirrtydog New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    A good friend of mine bought an ipod touch 2g 8gb mc model a couple of weeks ago and he asked me to jailbreak it. It had 3.1.3. From what i have read first it was required to downgrade to 3.1.2 and then to jailbreak and then to restor to a custom firmware or something like that. I have searched all the web to figure it out but it couldnt because: when i tried to downgrade i constantly got an error 30## in itunes. Then accidentaly hit the upgrade button and upgraded the device to os4. And because it is an MC model, in order to jailbreak it i need it to downgrade it to 3.1.2 BUT IT WONT.i constantly get errors in itunes on two different computers. Then i read something with shsh blobs but i don;t have that. So....it it possible to jailbreak the current iso4 installed on this mc model or..its dead and its gonna stay on this stock ios4? If somebody knows a way, please be kind enough to tell me step by step.
    Thank you
  2. Theodosius

Theodosius Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
  3. Lux2GS

Lux2GS Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  4. dirrtydog

dirrtydog New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Thank you very much to both of you for this. I am doing it now. Ill come back with feedback! Cheers
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    I have one question though: how do i enable multi tasking, folders and home screen wallpaper? Because they don't seem to work.
    Thanx again