If My Ipod Is 1.1.4 Jailbroken And I Update To 2.0 Through Itunes, Will I Lose The...

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by misrraim, Jul 24, 2008.

1. misrraim

misrraim New Member

IF MY IPOD IS 1.1.4 JAILBROKEN AND I UPDATE TO 2.0 THROUGH ITUNES, WILL IT STILL BE JAILBROKEN?

IF NOT WHERE CAN I MAKE IT JAILBROKEN WITH THE 2.0 SOFTWARE UPDATE?

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. JonTheAzn

JonTheAzn Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    If you restore to 2.0 using iTunes it will not be jailbroken anymore, you can try using xWinPwn or jPwn or WinPwn to create a custom firmware on windows (although a lot of people are having trouble) or use pwnage tool 2.0 if you're on a mac.
  3. jack.misner@virgin.net

jack.misner@virgin.net New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    no because you updated the firmware.
    if you want to jailbreak it you will need to download one of two programs depending on what you computer is.
    if you are on a mac then you will need to download pwnage tool 2.0.1 from http://blog.iphone-dev.org/post/42931306/pwnagetool-2-0-1 (the servers may be down at the minute from so many people downloading it)
    if you are on windows you will need to download xwinpwn 0.3 from http://www.[PIRACY.mf].com/?ygd2s2tx1cs

id follow a guide with either program, im not an expert.

Hope it helps
  4. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

CAPS LOCK IS CRUISE CONTROL FOR COOL. IT WILL SURELY GET MY QUESTION ANSWERED FASTER.

Search next time, kthx idiot.
  5. misrraim

misrraim New Member

ok thanks does anybody know how to make the firmware? i actually won't do the update with itunes cus its 9.99 but i have already downloaded the firmware 2.0 so that i can just update my ipod touch but can somebody help me do the firmware 2.0 jailbroken software or does anybody know where i can download one already done?
  6. mallorn14

mallorn14 New Member

7. Gitykins

Gitykins Banned

8. misrraim

misrraim New Member

well thanks but i need the 2.0 jailbreak cus i installed 2.0 firmware but its not jailbroke so if anybody has it can i please have it. also if somebody could tell me how to make it jailbroke by showing it in a video or ect as soon as possible please.