iDroid Touch Screen Not Working

Discussion in 'Android Chat' started by Half-Life, Jul 21, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Half-Life

Half-Life Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Hi I have a iPhone 2g, openiboot v .1 for iPhone 2g's. Installed iDroid via iPhodroid r9 beta because r11 would freeze in scroll mode when I tried to finish the installation. But I got it all installed with r9. The only problem when I am in iDroid the touch screen doesn't work. I tired just uninstalling iDroid and try using r11 just to install iDroid and not opiniboot but the no touch still continues with the new iDroid Software installed. Is there any way I could get the touch to work. Also I have the limited version of iDroid (no youtube/market) I was wondering how to use iPhodroid r12 runtime to get it installed because everytime Iput my iPhone in to recovery and hit go like it says the app crashes.

Thanks in advanced.
  2. droid_junkie

droid_junkie New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ask over at the idroid project forums, i believe there are a few other people having your same problem.
  3. Half-Life

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Thanks going to copy and paste right over to their forum
  4. TheNikkoMan

TheNikkoMan New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Appearently the touch screen driver wasn't correct placed/caught/something. Also, try to install it manually instead of an auto-installer, as they are not guaranteed to work. Also, with manual install, you can get newer versions of android, and other neat stuff like market. See how at idroid wiki.
  5. Half-Life

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Thanks I am going to uninstall everything from my installer then install it manually on my mac OS. Also what version of Android is iDroid 0.2. Is it froyo 2.2? If it is then no more having the lack of all of the default apps.
  6. ddominator

ddominator New Member

Just to add, having no market, youtube apps is not the "limited version". This is the "default version". Having market, youtube and other google apps in the installation is illegal.

Anyways, check your iOS /private/var/firmware folder if the touchscreen bin files are there (we cannot post a link on where to download them, that's illegal).
  7. Half-Life

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    Ok but iDroid 0.2 puts them on. And:

What version of Android is iDroid 0.2?
  8. TheNikkoMan

TheNikkoMan New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    That's not how it works. It's kinda hard to explain, but many idroid builds are idroid0.2 and have different android versions. The official 0.2 is 1.6, but it hasn't been updated for a long time and sucks. The unofficial builds are better, and have newer versions of android.
  9. Half-Life

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    No I know. You have to make it your self with like folders named firmware, iDroid, you have to go download parts. Also I heard some where that the 3g version of ifroyo can work on the 2g.
  10. kapil_ahir

kapil_ahir New Member

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.