idoser portable

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by budm, Oct 28, 2007.

1. budm

budm New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    the idea is to make a way to read drg files in a app anyone have a idea that could make this work?
  2. madmallard

madmallard New Member

lol wow. no one is working on this app to my knowledge, and im sure your the only one that would like to see this done / and is thinking about this.

terrible.

lol, download a p2p program like limewire,ares, etc.. type in I Doser under artist, and most of the drg. files should come up, instead they will be in .mp3's., the good ones at least. download the mp3s and just put them on your touch through iTunes.
  3. plg6067

plg6067 New Member

yeah you have to find the mp3 files

I wish idoeser worked for me but it has 0 effect on me and I have tried multiple doses multiple times
  4. madmallard

madmallard New Member

lol yeah.. ive tried a few of them.. im real skeptical about those things so i tried A Bomb, which is supposed to basically knock you out cold and "turn everything into a neverending deep space where anything is possible.." lol, put it on repeat, fell asleep to it for a few hours, woke up and it didnt do anything except give me a terrible headache..
  5. michaxcore

michaxcore New Member

man i kno. when i first heard of idoser it was too good to be true haha. and when i tried it...i didnt get anything. first i tried to take it slow so i did alcohol but it was like an hour file. then i tried to get something done fast and i heard frenchroast works and is supposed to make you feel energized... NADA MAN. your lucky it works for you. lol