"iDope V0.3 Refresh" Preview,Rreview and More with Pictures!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Aduumzor, Apr 6, 2008.

1. Aduumzor

Aduumzor New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Well since no one has done a little preview of the new iDope here I am to help!

So I present to you; iDope V0.3 Refresh!

iDope came out earlier of last month showing signs of great success. A fun idea, a classic game of dealing drugs on our little hand held touches. Though the software got in the way as many bugs were introduced as well with the first version of iDope. Wahkiz; the developer of this amazing game knew he could do better and started to see its potential and started updating and fixing the code. Though, is computer, malfunctioned and he lost all his iDope codes. Wahkiz knew he could do it, and recompiled the code by skill and memory and completely re-wrote it from scratch. He then implemented new features, such as a buy and sell all feature, a loan sharks mansion where you can pay off debt, and online scoring! He released it to beta testers as v0.3 Refresh (don't really know where 0.2 went!) . It took on new standards, graphics and game play. This is a very intuitive game which any kid can learn about trifling drugs or "dope" as they call it around New York City. Not sure if thats good or not! iDope will become a big hit coming around Installers in the near future. Check your installers in the coming weeks, cause iDope will pack a punch!

Preview:
    (Images are too big and had to be distorted, please click to fully view)

Please Register or Log in to view images

iDope V0.3 Refresh is on beta testing right now and has many new functions.
    Some include:
    • Graphics - Last version of iDope which was not held in installer for obvious bug issues had "eh" graphics. Not the best, sort of looked a bit too real. Here in V.0.3 Refresh Wahkiz has implemented new graphics which are stunning. A front page stunner, created by iWant for iDope looks fantastic. The home page has an airplane on it, don't really know what thats for though..
    • GUI - this is a bit more complex than last update but once you understand them you can take them all the way. Some pages don't load and you have to scroll up and down before you can see whats going on such as the Online Part, the Jet now allows you to go to an area in one click rather than confirming before which got annoying.
    • Buy + Sell All - for mass buyers and sellers this will be heaven. You can buy out the whole stock with all your money or sell your whole stock in one press (actually 2 with confirmations but you know what I mean).
    • Loan Shark's Mansion - finally, we can pay off the man! This now allows us to pay off our debts and not be street scum! (isn't selling dope being scum enough?!) It offers a pay $5000, $10000, $50000, $100000 or a custom amount to your desire.
    • Online Activity - sometimes playing by yourself doesn't cut it. Online Activity changes that, submit your scores and rank between the top players in the world for the most domination of dope!
    • No Bugs - thankfully, with the new re-write of the code Wakiz has eliminated most to all of those nasty bugs which made us crash out of iDope. We can run freely, knowing a enemy dope seller is behind us trying to crash our iDope app!

Finally, here are the pros and cons of iDope V0.3 Refresh.
    Pros:
    • New Features such as Loan Shark's Mansion and Online Rankings
    • New Graphics to entertain our eyes!
    • Faster operating
    • Little to No Crashes back to Springboard
    • Buy + Sell all Feature
    • Knowing we can sell dope while in a police station.. o_o

& Cons:
    • Drug costs are outrageous, Cocaine is like 52000 for one sale?
    • Some bars will not be shown in the buy/sell screen and show transparency to your springboard instead (like mine in preview above)
    • Buy and Sell keys are all sticky (Once you buy something, once you refresh the day and go back and try to buy, it won't let you until you select another option to decline then re-buy what you wanted
    • Slow or unknown loading screens such as the online page

Anyways, thats my review for iDope V0.3 Refresh and showing whats possibly coming to installer in the upcoming weeks. Ill try to get a working video soon! But this will be a keeper for me absolutely hands down. This is just to "dopey" to pass down..​
  2. tag009

tag009 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Cool, thanks for the review.
    I have 0.2 right now, but online scoring would be awsome!
  3. Virtualball

Virtualball Well-Known Member

The Money, Debts, and Life button bar doesn't fit with the iPhone GUI... But it looks good!

4. Fadakar

Fadakar New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    My name's on the scoreboard!
  5. mylo

mylo New Member

how can i get this?
  6. thomasw4138

thomasw4138 New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    im wondering where do i get this too?
    Please, if anyones kind enough to tell me
  7. broadbent30

broadbent30 New Member

http://iappcat.com/r/9273

That is a source i set up so i could find some stuff with out going though loads of sources

idope 0.2a is on there too but i think it has a few problems like not being able to pay the loan but that might just be a issue im having?

hope this helps
  8. xtasy

xtasy Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    this only has 0.2a...
  9. 5o-Pimp

5o-Pimp Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    anyone plzz a link where to get this ?

EDIT: i found it, its in installer

10. ThatGEEKFreak

ThatGEEKFreak Active Member

Device:
    iPad 3
    Holy sh*t, I need this, those cute stoner girls in my class will f**king love this!!
    LINK LINK LINK