Idiots

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by Exosion, Feb 26, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Exosion

Exosion Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    OMG I DECIDED TO FLAME. Seriously, you guys are the coolest people I've ever met. "LETS JAILBREAK BECAUSE YOU KNOW MORE THAN I, EXOSION DO."

I laugh at the fact that my post was moderated. Honestly, this is just a note to say if you want to stay on this forum, you won't flame.
  2. consume1

consume1 New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Ok how about instead of insulting others, you actually look at the facts. Hes telling iphone users not to upgrade. It's not for an ipod touch remember? Hes probably worried about the bootloader and a possible baseband upgrade( i don't own an iphone so i wouldn't know) and things like that. However, none of these things apply to the ipod. And btw, if anything goes wrong, there's something called a restore.
  3. bonerguitar

bonerguitar New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    This, my friend, is essentially flaming anyone that has tried what you mentioned. Ever heard of curiosity? since it is impossible to brick the ipod touch, unless you delete EVERYTHING FROM IT, you can just restore it. Don't be a jerk. No body likes it when they are put down by that one guy who is having a bad day. Read the rules.
  4. music4life

music4life Active Member

Read the rules lately? It says NO FLAMING.

CLOSED.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.