iDimLight Replacement for 2.1

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Maniac11919, Oct 18, 2008.

1. Maniac11919

Maniac11919 New Member

I'm looking for a way to set my autolock to never but simply dim the backlight after 30 sec. This was easily possible on 1.1.4 with iDimLight, but the app seems to be nonexistent on 2.1.

Does anybody know of a replacement or something that would offer me similar functionality? Like I stated, I'm just looking for anything that will allow me to dim the backlight after 30 sec and never autolock...
  2. jieo

jieo New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    umm well i dunno if this helps but if u search in cydia there's sumtin called 'extended preferences' and u shud have winterboard installed and in the preferences app it has brightness and in it ... it shud have Dim In... and yaa hope i helped
  3. Maniac11919

Maniac11919 New Member

It seems that any pref replacement like that is simply broke when it comes to this. The auto-dim in extended prefs seems to work well at first, but absolutely regardless of what you change it to it will eventually auto-lock if you set the auto-dim to anything but never. I think the problem lies in that the two settings overwrite each other somehow. I've even used bossprefs auto-lock disable to try to remedy this problem to no avail. I wish I had my iDimLight back

Please Register or Log in to view images