Preview iDesignZ Landscape (iNav Theme)

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by iNinja305, Jun 3, 2010.

1. iNinja305

iNinja305 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hey there everyone,

This is the first preview of my first theme, which will be called "iDesignZ Landscape", and it's an iNav for iPod Touch only. After I'm done with this, I might adjust it and re-make it for iPhone as well.

It is obviously still in the working, and will still take quite a long time, but here is a first sneak-peak, and I hope you guys like it.

Please give me some feedback, and tell me what I could change, or if you would even want a theme like that.

At the moment I only have the Wallpaper, and the different pages, so here they are (They will obviously still be edited, but this is the basic design | Under each picture you can see what will go on that page):

Main Wallpaper:

Please Register or Log in to view images

Home Page:

On this page you will see the Clock, Calendar and Weather, and you can put up to 6 Apps of your choice in.

Media Page:

This page will have Music, Videos and Photos on it.

WiFi/Internet Page:

On this page you will find Mobile Safari, YouTube and Mail.

Social Page:

On this page I still have to choose, but I think there will be Skype, Facebook and Twitter (All available for free in the App store)

Apps (also Games) Page:

An Apps folder, a Games folder and a Tools folder using Categories.

Store(s) Page:

This page will include the App Store and the iTunes store. As for the 3rd app I still have to decide. Cydia will go on the next page (the Jailbreak page)

Jailbreak Page:

Here you will find Cydia and Winterboard, but once again, I do not yet know what the 3rd app will be.

That is basically it. By looking at the colors, you can see which page belongs to which link on the left of the wallpaper. On each page you will find Settings on the top left corner (PLEASE TELL ME HOW TO DUPLICATE APPS/ICONS!!)

On the Stores and Jailbreak page, if I cannot find a 3rd app for each, I might put 2 on each page only, or put 4 on one page (Although I really don't want to put 4 on one page, since if I do that, I would have to re-do my whole theme. I might put iFile on the Jailbreak page)

The status bar will be landscape with a mod, that I already found, so I don't need to worry about it anymore. I will NOT use SBRotator, since then the Dock will rotate too, and I don't want that.

Please leave any suggestions or tips you have here, or just give me some feedback.

I really hope you like the first preview of this theme. Here are the apps that I am already sure I will use/which i will have to use:
    - iBlank (and BlankNull)
    - Categories
    - SpringJumps
    - Iconoclasm (« I will try to make my own layout, which should perfectly fit to what I want.)
    - Infinidock (For the 7-icon dock)
    ... I think that's it for now. If I find anything more I need, or that I will use, I will post it here.

So Please also answer these questions in this post:
    How can I duplicate Icons/Apps (I need to duplicate 'Settings')?
    How can I rotate Icons (No I don't want to use SpinBoard!)?

That's it for now, so like I said, please leave feedback, and I hope you like my theme.

iNinja305

Attached Files:

2. Lagunatic

Lagunatic Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    kewl. anytime soon?
  3. iNinja305

iNinja305 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Probably not, sorry.

It's my first theme, so I'm not yet very good at this stuff, so it requires some time for me to think about it.

Besides that, i still have to design the Icons (And I SUCK at designing Icons), and I still have to make an Iconoclasm layout. I will also have to write plists, which I never did before (But I think I basically know how it's done). So yeah, Will still take some time sorry...

Of course I will try to hurry up

Glad you like it,
    iNinja 305
  4. z0hnny

z0hnny New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    For the rotating icons thing, what I would do is just make the icons regularly, and rotate them. Then in winterboard check "no undocked/docked icon labels"

Looks good, can't wait till it comes out.
  5. iNinja305

iNinja305 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    thanks!
    but for the rotating icons i mean on the home page, i want the user to be allowed to put up to 6 icons of their choice in a nice box-kinda-thing (which im still gonna design but i have a general idea). i would like to keep those icons the regular icons (the way they look like when they are not changed), but they have to be rotated to fit to the theme...
    =D
    oh and it's gonna be hard to get it out anytime too soon, because i still have a long way to go, but just subscribe to this post, and as soon as it's out i will post it on here and you will know

well and for the icons, know you know what i mean by rotating them, so i really hope you can help me
  6. z0hnny

z0hnny New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    eh sorry man, thats the only way i know how to rotate them. unless you mean some sort of iconoclasm layout thing?
  7. iNinja305

iNinja305 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I already made the iconoclasm layout for my home page... It's kinda easy to make... Anyways, fortunately the other pages will all have the same iconoclasm layout, so I just have to make 1 more
  8. z0hnny

z0hnny New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ah, smart thinking.
  9. Jayden

Jayden Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Hmm, you could use Stack v3 to make the menus go out, but you will have to donate to the developer. As it is in private beta.

Anyway, really nice theme, keep working on this.
  10. iNinja305

iNinja305 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    you mean with the iconoclasm layout or what do you mean with
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    what do you mean to make the menus go out?
    oh and do you have a youtube channel? =P
    and since you designed the "[JDN] Underglow Icon Pack", you could maybe give me some tips on how to make icons... because i totally suck at doing that =P. I already thought of taking icons from the internet (but bigger ones, because rescaling the small ones will look soooooo crappy. =P), but then again that wouldn't be too original, would it?