[Idea] Pranks, app where you can set up some pranks on your friends iphone/ipod!

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by ipodtouchmaster05, Nov 18, 2008.

1. ipodtouchmaster05

ipodtouchmaster05 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Ok well im looking for a new project now, kinda for the jailbroken community, to take a break from other things. So this was the only idea I could think of, I know that Chris made something called iPranks a while back for the same reason, but it was a computer application. Im looking to make one where you can send your friends ipod/iphone some pranks from your iphone/ipod with this application. Now my basic idea was that you could connect to your friends device if you are connected on the network (and they havent changed their ssh password) they are on, and send them these prank files. Then whenever you want you can call these files from your device (again have to be connected to the same network) and it will have some fun with your friend's device

Please Register or Log in to view images

Now none of these would be harmful to the others device, but they are to simulate like their device messing up. I havent thought of any exact pranks, thats where I need some help. I can do some simple things like when they press their home button like I can have an alert popup or an image or something harmless like that. So I need to know if any of you thinks this app could be useful/fun, if I should make it, and if I should make it then I need to know more ideas for pranks. thanks!
  2. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Bring back the Cracks application!
    where we simulate like our ipod is broken, OMG that app was classic, i used to get all of my friends all the time

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Totally 1337

Totally 1337 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
  4. EvanXTC

EvanXTC Banned

ftw:d
  5. Clownassasin

Clownassasin New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    exactly that app was awesome, i dont know why they even stopped or why no one ported it
  6. crizh4x

crizh4x Active Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    My implementation of iPranks was phenomenal. Actually, development could now continue with the recent development on SpringBoard hijacking. If you need any ideas, advice, or help, I can help you for sure on this one. Jchaike and I pwned with the old app, it's always fun to do things like this =)
  7. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ok.. have it say this....
    Error! *random code error...* and have two buttons... first button- debug second button- reboot (wont really reboot it will close the pop up....) then if you hit debug it say are you sure? first button yes second button... no reboot.... and have it keep doing that.......
  8. iRadiated

iRadiated New Member

could make in seconds if you really want it?
  9. OneFan

OneFan Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (White)
    How about you finish Penguins.
  10. Muffin15

Muffin15 Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    this would be quite amusing to say the least
    i wasn't jailbroken on 1.x so i'm not sure what the original was like
    but, if you were to do something like this, i think a basic, customizable alert message (text only) that you could send, or one that you could save to a list of your own personal ones and you could set on a timer, like, if you're gonna let your friend play with your ipod
    or
    maybe
    if possible
    lol, you could feign an incoming call to someone's iphone and it could say like "FBI" or something