[IDEA] Insta-Codes

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by justinede, Jul 22, 2008.

1. Yes

3 vote(s)
  2. No

4 vote(s)
  1. justinede

justinede Member

Dec 24, 2007

How it works:

The user has two ways to get the instant itunes gift card code.
    The first way to to pay via credit, debit, or paypal or moneybrookers.
    Once their card goes through we will recive a notification via email with in 1 minute.
    Once we recive the notification and authenticate it, We give the ok to an employee to give the client their code via email of IM.

The second way is to complete a specified number of surveys.
    Once they finish the last survey we will recive a notification via email.
    Once we recieve the notification and authenticate it, We give the ok to an employee to give the client their code via email or IM.

iTunes offers a number of differently priced itunes gift cards.
    What ever price the gift card is we will charge 4$ extra for the first method of payment.
    If the client decided to pa via the second method, We will have them fill out 5 extra surveys.
    The idea is that each survey they complete we will recive 1$ or more for it.

Why use us?

Most owner of iPods and iPhones are between the age of 12-17.
    Some of the younger kids dont have money to pay for songs of new applications.
    So the only way to get the songs and applications is to either have mommy or daddy pay or get iTunes Gift Cards. And by using our service they would get the code almost instantly!!!

Soooooo what i need to know is how many people would be interested so I know the numbers.

------------------double post merged------------------
  2. Aduumzor

Aduumzor New Member

Dec 29, 2007
    Don't get me wrong, I know you're trying to help device owners.

But theres potential for theft. Also these things get very tedious, and other companies aleady host such things that send you iTunes gift cards as a reward for doing serveys etc. Most of those surveys don't work all the time or make you pay a fee and the resposne time from the owner of the site is long. So you won't be having much luck finding special advertisers.

You also said you could pay with credit card, if device owners had that then why use it with your service when they can easily input it into iTunes. Simplicity is overrated.
  3. ipod69

ipod69 New Member

Jan 26, 2008
    im in for some surveys, as long as i dont have to buy something or do some trial offers afterwards