Idea for a Ipod Touch Game...

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by nascar3d, Dec 19, 2007.

1. nascar3d

nascar3d New Member

Actaully a few ideas...

1. A Billiards Game, or a Conversion from a Palm Billiards Game or other mobile device...

2. PINBALL, yes, I am that old to know what a Pinball Machine is... It should be easy to do on a Ipod Touch. After playing Laybrinth for a little while, I though, it would make a great platform for PinBall... the tilt to the left for your left flipper, tilt to the right for the right flipper, tilt forward and back to shake the machine...

Ball is automatically launched..

Is there someone out there that can create this?
  2. gorskino10

gorskino10 New Member

1. There must be a nes or gba game of billiards and when the psx comes out find a game on that system,apart from that i have not seen nothing it would be a good though.

2.look in the iphysics forum there is talk of the creator of iphsics creating a kind of mod of his own game to create a pinball games, a screenshot is up so it will be out soon before crhristmas i heard.
  3. sn1p3r

sn1p3r New Member

Just did a quick search and found there's a GBA game called Killer 3D pool. You can get the ROM from rom bomb. Also, there's a promising pinball game in progress and should be completed very soon.
  4. hummer433

hummer433 New Member

idk if they have this rom but pokemon pinball is alright if you can handle the annoying creatures
  5. coolcosmos

coolcosmos New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Cedric(the guy who give us multitouch, iSnake, and Shake.) is creating a pool game especially for iTouch/iPhone.