Idea big idea

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by anton2k, Oct 9, 2008.

1. anton2k

anton2k New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Ok guys i am new to the forum and i do not yet have my itouch. But however after reading a few things and looking at the sdk witch i didnt understand one bit of i came up with an idea. Now i know that the itouch/iphone can play games and uses the motion sensor if that the correct meaning for it. As the controlls what if the open source community came to gether and maid games that had wifi capatabilites meaning that you could play online with other itouch/iphone users witch i do not know if you can already do this or not?. I gues this is more of a request as well as an idea bout to day i was searching though youtube and came across a game a bit like warhawk if any one is fomiluar with that big hit on ps3 but any wasy this was like a lower scaled dow version of war hawk what i was think was what if a dev maid this game for the itouch.iphone and gave it online capbtabilities and used the motion senour feature as the controlls meaby some touch buttions for speed boost or wepon fire ect ect . Just and idea i had here is the video of the war hawk like game http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=-XwiTZfEAO8&feature=related i know it says controlled by ipod but i think this would be an all round good game for the ipodtouch/iphone if some Devloper could do this it would be cool. Also to get this supported and have a better chance of getting some one to develop it could every one put a 1 before there replay to say that you suporrt it and a 0 to say you dont. also might aswell ask well i am posting this dose any one know if you can JB the new stylish ipods with the new sleek bac design for it is the one i will be getting come christmass.

Best Regards Anton2k
  2. deleted account 92

deleted account 92 Active Member

I suggest you take advantage of the spell checker.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. Meikura

Meikura Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    spel chek iz fur n00bz.

Please Register or Log in to view images

No offence, but this idea isn't new... nor is it "big".
  4. DirtNasty

DirtNasty New Member

"i think this would be an all round good game for the ipodtouch/iphone if some Devloper could do this it would be cool. Also to get this supported and have a better chance of getting some one to develop it could every one put a 1 before there replay to say that you suporrt it and a 0 to say you dont."

It's good to see well educated people contributing their idea's.

You Sir, are an idiot.
  5. frightenedcow

frightenedcow New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Don't post like you were thinking out loud. wait till you get your iPod then search this forum more before you use up my time with wild noob talk.
  6. Baggy Spandex

Baggy Spandex Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (White)