(idea) Batman 3

Discussion in 'Music, Movies, TV, and Videos' started by Appstore 2.0, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Appstore 2.0

Appstore 2.0 New Member

[if they ARE doing this idea -- AWESOME, don't flame me though because i don't google search every single movie thats coming out in the next few years to get a slight glimpse at any sort of plot line]

Ok, hear me out.

I'm no movie maker, i don't see films as art, i just enjoy movies.

Obviously Heath Ledger made The Dark Knight a GREAT film (if he wasn't in it, it would just be GOOD). I actually rushed to the cinema to see the film because his acting was supposed to be amazing (which it was). Batman Begins however i didn't see until a friend lent me it on DVD, it was a good film but it wasn't great. Worth the watch, but that's all.

So basically, i won't be rushing out to see Batman 3. Unless they do something in the realm of what i have as an idea.

This idea is a character, created by DC comics.

Who? Harley Quinn. If you think about it, it would give the necessary plot for the new batman film, plus i can think of one person straight off the top of my head who could portray her character perfectly, and maybe it would add more of an evil-like twist to her personality, much like Heath did as The Joker.

She could be maybe even have a more direnged attitude, especially since her love has been lost. She would be MORE psychopathic than The Joker, and alot less rationalised.

The actress i'd like to see playing Harley Quinn would be Helena Bonham Carter, maybe a bit too mainstream/obvious for the role but she could carry it off if she gave her whole acting ability.

So what do you think - will it happen? What's gonna be in the 3rd Batman? Are you gonna see it? Do you think it's just to grab money (warners pocketing from the success of TDK?)?
  2. stickypop

stickypop Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
  3. vipfreak

vipfreak New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    :facepalm: let... it... die...

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. troublesome_killa

troublesome_killa Member

Riddler!

Attached Files:

5. wyvern706

wyvern706 New Member

^ woa did u photoshop datposter or is it real!?!?!
  6. eric_chaos

eric_chaos Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Yuck. Not another catwoman movie.
  7. B.P12

B.P12 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    NO NO NO NO.
    First of all... Cher is NOT catwoman, those rumors were complete BS. i mean think about it, that would be the dumbest thing ever.

secondly, the poster's fan made, and fake. (REALLY AWESOME THOUGH)

and although i like the idea of Harley Quinn in a Batman movie, Harley's just not Harley without the Joker, and she's really not a prominent character in the Batman world.

Please Register or Log in to view images

8. meloyo

meloyo Member

damn it

i was going to say that

personally i think the riddler will be in the new batman

they said that they are forsure making another though
  9. troublesome_killa

troublesome_killa Member

I wish I had those kind of skills, but I found that online
  10. c goods

c goods New Member

ok, main reason i think THE RIDDLER will be in the next batman movie, its because of something said in TDK. you all remember mr rease right? the guy that was going to expose batman and the joker told everyone to kill or he'll blow up the hospital. we really dont know much about him at all, and he kind of just leaves the movie with no actual ending. thats not my reason, just a few points. NOW... think of his name. MR REASE. say it fast, mrrease... what does it sound like??? mysteries? the Riddler, riddles are mysteries, MYSTERIES!!! idk im probably wrong, but its just my theory haha.