[IDEA] Application ideas posted on the front page

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by DarkWrath, Jun 21, 2009.

1. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    With the recent posting of users themes on the front page to get the community into theming, I have come with an idea to post a few application ideas on the front page each week. There are always a few devs floating around the forums and I'm sure if the projects are managable of if they are small projects, they could make them (i'm sure that bamhm182's new dev team might need a bit of inspiration)

Please Register or Log in to view images

. I hope this will invite the community to get their thinking caps on and contribute to the jailbroken app scene.

Thanx

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. hotcereal

hotcereal Banned

I doubt any dev wants a bunch of teenagers throwing random ideas at them for them to code. Also, they'd hate when they don't get the app they've put in and then start b*tching at them.
  3. DarkWrath

DarkWrath Active Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    i was thinking of devs just taking out good ideas, and making them into great apps. As for people winging about their app not being made, well tough
  4. hotcereal

hotcereal Banned

"Well tough" doesn't work when all you here from users is "_____ didn't make my app, so they obviously can't. They suck."