1. tallbus1

tallbus1 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    Yes, I feel like a complete noob, I haven't had to make a post like this in a long time.....Is Icy worth getting? If so, Which GUI can I use to Flash my NOR and add it....ty

Oh, and while I'm here. After applying the Untethered JB months ago, my Ipod hasn't been able to Update any of my apps, and none of them are cracked. It pops up in the app store, but when i press it, it just sits there loading on my dashboard...I have also tried re-flashing my NOR

Tallbus
  2. Mortel

Mortel Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    It's not worth it in my opinion. It is an application made by Ripdev, supposedly a full alternative to Cydia. Some people say it runs faster, but for me it runs significantly slower. It lacks in features as well.

If you really want it, though, you can install it directly through Cydia (ironically).
  3. tallbus1

tallbus1 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    I did a search for Icy, and then Icy Installer, but I couldnt find it
  4. madcowz

madcowz New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Don't get icy. Save yourself! Ripdev is a poser devteam. They have no products of their own besides kate, which sucks.
  5. iPod Touch™

iPod Touch™ Banned

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    ate ruine dmy ipod!HHAHA got rid of it tho it made all my apps move after respring. Very annoying, but i think icy is ok

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. Pyroball

Pyroball New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Icy isn't all THAT bad, it's great if you just need to install a quick toggle or something. Only bad thing is, as of yet, there is no way to backup Icy.
  7. cline92

cline92 New Member

Device:
    iPad
    If you really want it, add http://apt.ripdev.com source to Cydia, then get it.
  8. Hexane

Hexane New Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Who care if you dont like, you should help out! Dont stop people from something they may later on like >:\
  9. Parablank

Parablank Member

Device:
    iPad w/ 3G
    I think Icy is pretty good. It doesn't reload or update, Cydia does all that bullcrap (actully it updates by itself, just not with the notefication thingy on the top). But the download speed is horrible.

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. vannmann

vannmann New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    i have both, i learnt a few weeks ago that its good to have a back-up. cydia wouldn't open and i had to get terminal from icy to fix it.