Icons Randomizing

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Reynbow, Sep 18, 2008.

1. Reynbow

Reynbow New Member

Firstly, these forums are very confusing... I can't really navigate it well but I did try searching for something similar to what I am about to ask but to no avail. Though I have searched these forums and found many helpful topics.

Anyway, I have come back to my iTouch a couple times now and the App Icons have all been randomly changed their positions. This, as you can imagine, is incredibly annoying. It's only just started happening now and without any reason that I can see. I haven't recently updated firmware or jailbroken. I did those a while ago. I've not installed any new apps lately. Nothing... So I can't understand why it did this.

I was wondering if this is common and if their is some kind of App that saves your current app positions or something to that effect...
  2. Conya

Conya Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    That's.. odd. o_o;

What FW are you on?
  3. Reynbow

Reynbow New Member

2.1 Jailbroken with QuickPwn
  4. TmacHot

TmacHot Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    my icons were randomized after a restore
    but then i didnt have any problem
  5. Reynbow

Reynbow New Member

Mine seems to randomize after every time the springboard restarts or I turn the touch off.

EDIT: Just incase anyone seems to have the same problem I think I figured out why it happened. Whether it be some kind of glitch or not I'm not sure.

Anyway, I figured it would be something to do with Winterboard so I just started uninstalling themes I don't like and don't use and after I cleared out some of the stuff in the Winterboard list it started saving the icon locations again. So yeah...