Icons on Springboard!!

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by bfordmaster, Oct 21, 2007.

1. bfordmaster

bfordmaster New Member

Hi.

I read a post that said to hide icons you don't want on your springboard all you have to do is delete them from the n45ap.plist file. I did this and all that happens now is that my springboard features the icons in the file in that order but then all the leftover apps are just dumped in a random order after it.

My intention was to tidy up the springboard by having all standard apps and then having launcher for the others. Does anyone know how to get these extra icons hidden from the springboard. My ipoT seems to have a mind of its own not listening to the N45AP.plist file. LOL

Apple seems to have made artificial intelligence!!!!!!!!!!!!:confused
  2. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Install customize by doing this:http://www.ifans.com/forums/showthread.php?t=3141
    Set number of dock items to 4 and springboard items to 8. Order the icons you want (should have everything stock + one extra icon, launcher.app) then put all the apps you want Hidden into the "Hidden" category in rBST. (save often)
  3. bfordmaster

bfordmaster New Member

Thanks

That worked a treat!!

Oly issue is that customize does not have a video icon in it and so my dock is now lacking.

Any ideas???
  4. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    Video icon is the camera icon