Icons moving all over the place

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by Classiq, Jun 23, 2008.

1. Classiq

Classiq New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hey. I want one of my icons that I made in Categories to stay in the dock but it keeps going back to the top left corner every time I tap something. Any solutions??
  2. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    So an icon of an application doesn't save it's position and keep changing back to another place? Did you try uninstalling the categories? Did it just start happening or has this been going on?
  3. Classiq

Classiq New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    No I was playing around with the order and I finally got it right and then I tapped the Home button to save the changes and then tapped Installer and then when I got back, my icon just flew to the top corner. Ever since then it would never stay put. BTW this has been going on for about 2 days.
  4. Chucky102

Chucky102 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Well that's weird. I've never had this issue. If you can't get the order solved, did you try uninstalling everything and setting permissions for every single thing? Sometimes setting permissions wrong can cause some issues later on with an application. Wish you luck. And if you find the solution, post it here. Because some people might encounter this and will need an answer.