Well, here's my problem: A couple of days ago, my ipod touch started acting weird. What first happened was the fact that i couldn't see my battery levels anymore. The top right icon didn't show a battery level, nor the charge icon with the little lightning on it, but an icon I had never seen before, and it was as if it had an adaptor on it. Simultaneously, my background changed to the green or red battery level you usually see when your ipod's charging. Today, i was listening to a playlist, and a certain song was a bit too loud in my opinion, so i pressed the home button to get my ipod out of standby. I didn't get the green battery anymore, but just a grey screen, and then it went black again. Now I can't turn it on anymore. If i charge it, nothing comes up on the screen and i can't connect to itunes because of the number code. Anyone?