Iconoclasm Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Kevincolour, May 12, 2010.

1. Kevincolour

Kevincolour New Member

Recently, I bought I bought iconoclasm off cydia for 3 dollars. I enjoyed it verymuch, thought it was very cool, and proceeded to download addons from cydia.

I was messing around with my layouts to see which ones looked cool, when suddenly, my 3g 3.1.3 32gig ipod suddenly went into snail mode.

It got really buggy so I restored it using itunes.

It gave me an option to back up my files, and i did.

Later, I restored using those backup files.

I jailbroke again using spirit, and instantly went to cydia to download iconoclasm again, to see if it would work.

To my demise, Once i downloaded it, A weird thing happened. Whenever I tried to scroll to the left, or to the right, it would just snap back to the main screen.

If I click an icon, such as 'contacts', It freezes for a few seconds, then goes to the 'slide to unlock' screen.

If i unlock, it goes to safemode where it works perfectly. However, if i try to restart the springboard, it repeatsitself.

Sorry if this was too long to read. Could anyone help? *also, sorry if it was in the wrong forum*
  2. jakejustice

jakejustice New Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    i have icon clasm and i keep going into "snail mode"
    i managed to get into safe mode..
    im gunna try and delete iconclasm from cydia and see if that fixes the problem.

nope it didnt help..
    im just gunna restore

p,s, im on ipod touch 3 gen 3.1.3 8gb
  3. daconcerror

daconcerror Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    ok this happens if you do something like 10x10 to 3x3, all you have to do is hard reset (home and power) then when rebooted change the layout to 4x4