Iconoclasm Clashing With Infiniboard?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by the goat, Jun 19, 2010.

1. the goat

the goat Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    • Illegal/piracy-related discussions
    I decided to have a dense 3x3 layout on each page on my iPod, but I thought as I have loads of apps and don't like Categories, I would use infiniboard and have 2 levels of 3x3 icons. After trying to create 32 iBlanks per page and moving the icons about with all the lag, I got mad and decided to try out Iconoclasm, but now it seems like I can't get infiniboard to work anymore, I'm using the 3x3 dense layout that came with it, I created 5 iBlanks to start off the 'new page' which is below page 1 but it just wouldn't work, does anyone know why and how to fix it?

EDIT: Well I seem to have found a fix for this (not too sure though) its called [Infiniboard] 3x3 dense layout for Iconoclasm, the problem is it won't install. It says .404 forbidden or something
  2. Jarlath

Jarlath Retired Moderator

That means you didn't buy Infiniboard, as the '403 - forbidden' message indicates that the .deb file is trying to install Infiniboard from the main server (since it's a dependency) and Cydia couldn't link it to your device as being a purchased item, so the install failed.

Also, this is a known issue with the pirated versions. Buy the software, solve your problem.
  3. the goat

the goat Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Ok clever boy, you sussed me out haha

Please Register or Log in to view images

Sorry man