Icon Layout Help

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by gamer4eva, Oct 30, 2007.

1. gamer4eva

gamer4eva Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    I would like to have only 12 icons on my first page of the springboard and the rest on the next. I attempted to do this with the 'Customize' application but I can't seem to get it to work. I set the springboard icons to 12 then arranged my icons. I arranged them by putting the 12 icons i wanted in the springboard page and the rest in the extended page, but I still get 16 icons on the first page. I am wondering if I am even doing this right and what is the correct/alternate way of doing this? Thanks in advance.

~gamer4eva
  2. schnikelfritz576

schnikelfritz576 New Member

sorry i dont have an answer but i tried putting 6 icons on the bottom row where the itunes icon is through customize and i set up my icons in the order i wanted, and i saved it and it didnt work at all
  3. SkylarEC

SkylarEC Super Moderator Emeritus Staff Member

Here's what you want to do:

Go into SMBPrefs and slide the "Skip The Last Row" switch into the on position. then scroll to the bottom of the SMBPrefs menu and tap where it says "Restart SpringBoard."
  4. gamer4eva

gamer4eva Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Thank you very much SkylarEC. I never bothered looking at the 'SMBPrefs.' Myabe I should look into more.

~gamer4eva