Icon For Stacks

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Xialen, Feb 13, 2009.

1. Xialen

Xialen New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Hello,
    What I am looking for is a dummy app that has a label reading 'stack' to place below my stack on my springboard. I would prefer it to have an icon with the stacks arrow and square icon so that I may have it reflecting on my reflecting dock.

I have seen it before but have been unable to find it!

Thank You!
  2. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

good thread, i'd also be interested in this... i'ma go poking through SSH now
  3. mikec1985

mikec1985 Active Member

Device:
    iPad
    Get a blank app and names it stacks. And then get the stacks icon and put it in the blank app.

Actually that might not work because then there would be two stacks, so if you wanted to do it you will have to rename stacks to what ever you want then you can rename the blank app stacks but you cant have to apps the same name so you will have to change one of them.
  4. matt1308-

matt1308- Banned

well yes, you can name a blank app Stacks and put it behind stacks but the Stacks.app doesn't acyually have an icon, it uses the apps you have in it, so they wouldn't solve the issue of changing it to a single icon

/Library/MobileStack seems to be where it's .png images are located, but editing the ones concerning the view do nothing... which would lead me to believe it's a .plist that needs to be edited
    my initial thought was that a default icon would be temporarily saved and updated for the icon kind of like what was done with the old Categories back in the 1.1.x days

EDIT: i give up, lost interest