iCommunity

Discussion in 'Customization Requests' started by Shayler, Jun 30, 2008.

1. Shayler

Shayler New Member

Hey Guys,

For those who do not know me, I'm Shayler. I don't post a lot, but I lurk a lot haha. But, enough about me.

As I was browsing the New Theme release thread, I noticed the word/letter "I" being thrown around a lot. Also, "me" or "myself". So, that got my juices flowin'.

Why not make a theme, that everybody makes? Like everyone could make an icon or a few icons or something along those lines.

I could make the Wallpaper/Dock, seeing as I'm not very good at icon creation haha. And anyone could participate. Just post an icon. No theme. Just something that represents you and your/the app.

If enough people are down, I'll go ahead and start on the dock and wallpaper, unless someone else wants to.

EDIT: Ok, so I'll go ahead and try this. So, we need to make a bunch of Icons. If anyone has a template, it would be greatly appreciated. I'd rater use square icons, so it doesn't look like too much of a jumbled mess.

So, here's how it will go down: Just post here with what icon(s) you are making as soon as you decide, that way we won't have any confusion. Please make sure you read what has already been made/is being made (I'll post here).

It must Be 60x60 .png format, for those who don't know. And again, I'd like to use a square template, which i have attached.

Please, no complaining about how you didn't get to make a certain icon!!! Please try to keep this orderly and as spam-free as possible. Thanks.

LET'S MAKE THIS PEOPLE!!!!!

Taken Icons:

None.

Attached Files:

2. sucram6791

sucram6791 New Member

i do i like that idea a lot
  3. AngelSynth

AngelSynth Banned

that's...

..not a bad idea

but you'd need to develop a working system that'll regulate all the icons, and themes and such
  4. Shayler

Shayler New Member

I just thought everyone would assign themselves an icon, then I'd edit the top post with what's already been done and throw it all in a .zip and call it a day. I wish it were that easy...
  5. awal

awal Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    Trust me, with some of the members that are on this forum, it will in no way be that easy. There are many who will cry and whine about the icon they wanted being taken by someone else, and so on. I like the idea, and I hope it can be completed, but you're really going to have to monitor the icons and who wants what.
  6. Shayler

Shayler New Member

Ahhh, i was afraid of that. well, maybe I could give it a shot. Or maybe someone else could just take over if they'd like. Obviously I'm not all that respected with my whopping 10 posts. Maybe someone with more expirience could maintain order.

If not, I could still give it a go...
  7. sprint_user

sprint_user New Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    ill have a cool icons ill post it later, great idea
  8. The Baydestrian

The Baydestrian Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    sounds like a great idea!
  9. malibusurfer93

malibusurfer93 Banned

i would make some icons. wouldnt care what they were. OMG OMG OMG I WANT SAFARI AND INSTALLER!!!
  10. Shayler

Shayler New Member

Ok, so everyone post what icon(s) they want. I've attached a template to the first post.