Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Zero3K, Dec 3, 2007.
Anyone know how to use it or can translate it into English?
ok, i figured it out Please Register or Log in to view images
1. download application from iComic. It has strange extension, but my TotalCommander understands it... Probably any other archiver would do.
2. Unpack it and install through WinSCP or iBrickr (i didn't use Japanese.lproj folder, it looks like a translation to Japanese).
3. Change permission to 755 and restart your iPod (I think restarting your springboard would do). You will see an icon of iComic application.
4. Pack your comics into zip archive (didn't check if .cbz extension would work, think so though).
5. Upload comics achive into /var/root/Media/Comic/ folder on your iPod.
6. Start application, you would see the list of your comics (zip achives actually).
7. I recomend to turn off in settings:
"swipe page slide" - allow to change pages with your finger, but it is a little buggy, if you zoom in, it does not let you to see left side of a page.
"gravity page slide" - cool staff, but requires steady hands. Allows you to switch pages using accelerometer.
Now you can open your comic book by simply touching title on the main screen of iComic. Images could be scaled or rotated as in iPhoto. To switch pages tap on the lower left/right corder (forward/backward, depending on the "slide to right" option). From the source it seems that package should contain left.png and right.png, so that buttons are visible.
Heh, cudos to the developer!
Please Register or Log in to view images
The Beta version has been released
Link don't work Please Register or Log in to view images
sorry, try this: http//code.google.com/p/iphonecomic/downloads/list
Cool! Please Register or Log in to view images Let's go!
Some images: http://2.0.bailandaily.com/read.php?1798
Yes about time something like this was made no more waiting to sync with itunes to get me some comic and manga reading goodnessPlease Register or Log in to view images
What is the link in order to download it?
Don't work on my Ipod Touch, but I don't no why... When I open iComic I can't see the comics and then the app suddenly closed...
Permissions are ok, and the folder Comic is in the place...
Some idea? Please Register or Log in to view images
---> Works! I don't change correctly the permissionsPlease Register or Log in to view images
Separate names with a comma.