[iCam] Apple Camera

Discussion in 'General Apple Chat' started by Karson, Sep 5, 2008.

1. Karson

Karson New Member

Hey,

I was having a chat with a friend today. We were debating whether apple would do well if they entered the camera business (im not saying they will just a idea).
    4 years ago i dont think many people expected for apple to enter the phone business. but they did and they did really well in that. they did well because they came up with new ideas and promoted it very well. (just my speculation)

right now there isn't the "one" camera to buy just like back before there wasn't "one" mp3 player to buy.

My question for you is how do u feel apple would do in the camera business. And what do u think they would do to promote this and make it do as well as a ipod.
  2. fyvel

fyvel Active Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    name it isnap!! lol
  3. batman27returns

batman27returns Banned

They probably would if you hadn't said that. They probably do have some "spies" on forums and stuff, not Steve Jobs himself but some people that work for Apple lower down the food chain.
  4. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

People would buy it, no doubt it would sell well.
  5. Steaps

Steaps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I don't think they would have spies. More just people who browse the internet passing along information from one to another. Sort of like gossip in high school...