iCall

Discussion in 'iPod touch VoIP and Telephony' started by TonkaB, Jun 19, 2009.

1. TonkaB

TonkaB New Member

Hi so I currently use iCall for VOIP calling because so far it's the only service I've found that allows me to use my personal phone number to make calls (so that my friends don't ignore the call from a random or PRIVATE number. They don't even know I'm calling them on my iPod). Does anyone know of another program that does this that will allow me to receive calls as well? Or a way to use iCall to receive calls for free would be nice too.

On the same note, does anyone know of a texting app that uses wifi that will allow me to attach my personal number to it so that people don't get texts from random numbers or emails?

(And possibly unrelated, is there a way to arrange my icons on my springboard so that they don't automatically spring back to the top? Like I have a wallpaper that I don't want obscured by the icons. I want to position them around it.)

Thanks. Oh and by the way I have a jailbroken 2nd Gen iPod Touch.
  2. infomanicool

infomanicool New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Sorry, I think that you should have the "Pay as you Go" or "Total acess" plan.

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. tinyman392

tinyman392 Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    You can try Text Plus for texting. It allows custom username, for example, your real name can be used. I don't know about phone number.