iCal Problems

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by sandman86, Jan 15, 2009.

1. sandman86

sandman86 New Member

Hmm...where to start. A few days ago I plugged my iPod in to be charge/sync. I received an error message that my iPod "could not be read or written to". I called apple tech support and after about an hour of fussing around we were able to wipe the iPod and start over. After reloading all of my applications, songs, movies, etc., my calender (on the iPod) started duplicating appointments and jumbling up my calenders. I have rebooted my iPod, restored my iPod and wiped and redone my iPod. Same thing, nothing seems to be working. My iCal is correct and without errors, it just seems to be the crossover to the iPod thats messed up. Any suggestions?
  2. sandman86

sandman86 New Member

Update..

I have been working with apple to try and fix the problem. So far we have fixed the duplicating calenders problem, however, it is still assigning the wrong "color" to the calender in the iPod. I realize that this seems like a futile problem to have, but the issue is that when I glance at my iPod calender to make an appointment, because of the color differences I keep getting my calenders confused in my head. Is there some kind of log file that can be deleted so that iTunes will rebuild it and throw it onto my iPod? ...if that even makes sense to anyone reading..haha (Im not much of a technical guru..this is the same way I feel when I try to describe car problems to my mechanic, haha)