Ical Fix Does Not Exist

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by fiyeroboi22, Oct 24, 2007.

1. fiyeroboi22

fiyeroboi22 New Member

Incase you havent figured it out. IT DOES NOT EXIST IN THE NEW INSTALLER.

So because of this, I was wondering how the heck can i fix the calendar to add events?

Transfering the n45ap.plist from those downloadable iphone packages doesn't work. and my computer (windows) will not read the file to edit it. Someone have a solution that makes sense?
  2. oldfartgamer

oldfartgamer New Member

You need to use the ical app from the iphone. That's how I fixed mine
  3. Weerd

Weerd New Member

ical

It is also available through iBrickr (if you use windows)
  4. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    i replaced the ical app with the iphone ical and now it doesn't work. hmmm help?
  5. AlexRADL

AlexRADL Retired Moderator

You need to replace the plist file. To do this go to iptouch.co.nr and download the right plist file at under iphoneapps.rar. Once you download it SSH into your iPod and navigate to iptouch.co.nrMedia_sym/System/Library/CodeServices/Springboard.app and drag the N45AP.plist file that is in the iphoneapplications folder to this location.
  6. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    anyway to do this without icon reorder (i.e. simply replace some text in the .plist file?)
  7. mikesmac

mikesmac New Member

Working Calendar Fix!

I have seen that people have downloaded the N45AP.plist and still can't get the calendar fix to work. I have edited and fix the N45AP.plist file that you need and it will work with this file. I have used this file on about 15 to 20 touches and all with success. You can download it for me if you like.
    Download Here. Go to the bottom of the page under Misc and you will see the plist file.

With the file you just downloaded from me called "N45AP.plist". SSH into your ipod, go to "Media_sym", "System", "Library", "CoreServices", "Springboard.app", and drag the file called "N45AP.plist" into this folder. If it asked you to overwrite say yes and when you are finsished right click on file go to properties and set permisssions to 0755. Exit the SFTP and restart your iPod.

This is the calendar fix, done manually since it's not in installer anymore.
  8. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    so there is no way to do this without re order?
  9. oranje

oranje New Member

as mikesmac said, use that plist file (or search for the changes you have to make to the plist file).

it's a one-line addition - nothing hard, and works great.