iBrickr is NOT working

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by gottabeandrew, Jan 26, 2008.

1. gottabeandrew

gottabeandrew New Member

Ok, either 1 of these 2 things keep happening when i try to run it with iBrickr:

1. it says i need a 1.1.1 or 1.1.2 unlocked iPod Touch with Installer.app. I have got this.
    2. It stays on the "Downloading" screen after i press "Do it!" for ages. I'm talking upwards of half an hour. I have quite a new good laptop so i don't see why it would take this long. This bit isn't supposed to take long so i don't know why.

I'm running vista and i've tried getting it to run in the xp compatibility mode to see if that'll work and it still doesn't work.

Anybody else getting the same thing and anybody else know why this won't work?
  2. ipodtouch1234

ipodtouch1234 Active Member

Device:
    iPad 2 (Black)
    you gotta run it in compat w/admin privalages.
  3. iatealitlebabie

iatealitlebabie New Member

to your first part, just reboot the ipod and then rerun ibrickr. And sometimes you gotta wait a while.
  4. gottabeandrew

gottabeandrew New Member

Yes but from what i've seen in tutorials and even videos doing it, its the bit after that which you have to wait ages for, not that bit. And i've tried it with admin priveledges. It still doesn't work.

And btw, it tells everybody else the progress. It isn't telling me the progress.
  5. inpala

inpala New Member

It worked for me bro, but I'm running windows XP, right click on the iBricker program, and choose 'Run As Administrator.' Then it should work fine.

Please Register or Log in to view images

6. iatealitlebabie

iatealitlebabie New Member

Follow the guide in my sig and see if you can get anywhere with it.