Preview iBrew

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by randomdude1234, Aug 8, 2009.

1. randomdude1234

randomdude1234 Member

This theme is based on the homebrew channel for wii. (if you dont know what it is, homebrew channel is to wii as jailbreak is to iphone/ipod.)

still WIP.

BTW i need i font i can use on gimp to replace that nasty one. any suggestions? it would be great if someone uploaded handel gothic or handel mod or neutrapwnage

i dont recommend this if you have alot of apps.ill try fixing that somehow.

Attached Files:

2. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hm. Well I don't have a wii nor have I seen the homebrew channel (although I do know what it is) but I like where this is going. I'm a pretty big fan of one page menu style themes and this looks nice. Um you could try googling Wii System Font if that's what you're looking for.
  3. randomdude1234

randomdude1234 Member

so should i make it catagories?
  4. DigitalSoul

DigitalSoul New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I would and lose the BG make or get another.
  5. randomdude1234

randomdude1234 Member

6. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Man you really should round off tap tap and sims, it looks bad square. Also what's going on in the dock? You already have the media tab for music.

I don't like the font or font color, when I think Wii (once again I don't own one but my friends do) I think white and a light blue, or cyan. Not black. But idk what the Homebrew channel looks like.
  7. randomdude1234

randomdude1234 Member

Wow something in that picture got screwed up when I uploaded it...never seen anything screw up that much before. I'll repose tommorow when I have acces to computer. The font layout and kind is as it should be.You're right I'll change the bg
  8. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I think you put it in wiggle then hit home, that happened to me a lot on 2.2.1 using iNavs. (I'm looking at how the wallpaper is shifted)
  9. TouchedApps

TouchedApps New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I really like the idea, but it looks choppy. It need some stunning graphics. Im thinking like a "Vista" effect.