iBoardGames?

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by fr0z3nic3, Feb 23, 2008.

1. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

I made a comment about this idea in someones thread.. It would be pretty cool if there was an iPhysics Packages called iBoardGames which basically host all your classic board games like Monoply, Operation, Scrabble, Yahzee, Battle Ship (Although I don't know how that would work.. Lol, maybe just single player), Trouble, Sorry, Uno (Single Player), Hungry, Hungry Hippos, ETC. Its limitless on what you guys could make, but you get the picture.. If your up to this project please post your opinion in this thread..

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. brandon311

brandon311 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Maybe sometime someone will do this. But for now you can just download ROMs for all of the emulators there are a lot of board games for GBA, SNES, and NES.
  3. d00m42

d00m42 Member

i would love a native monopoly app that doesnt run through an emulator, and allows for multiplayer and custom rules lol, but i dont think that will happen soon unless someone who can code apps well happens to love monopoly too
  4. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member

Thats the point I only use one emulator and thats NES and I only use the BigBoss Pack.. I play iPinball since the day it was launch and play a lot of level packs on iPhysics..
  5. fr0z3nic3

fr0z3nic3 New Member