iBluever Compatibility?

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Beans48, Jun 19, 2010.

1. Beans48

Beans48 New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Hi, I have a 3rd gen iPod Touch and I was thinking of buying iBluever through Cydia, but I have a few doubts over whether it will work with my phone...

As I understand it, iBluever lets you connect your iPod to the internet through your phones mobile internet network, connecting the 2 through Bluetooth. Is this the idea of it? (I might have not even understood what it does

Please Register or Log in to view images

)

Secondly, my phone is a Samsung F250, pretty old and tat. It does have mobile internet, I can use it for hotmail and msn etc... (However the mobile browser always say forbidden or something like that).
    Has anyone else used a Samsug F250 with iBluever before? or does anyone know whether it will work?

Thanks, Nick

Please Register or Log in to view images

2. keyboarderror

keyboarderror New Member

Try the free demo version. It only works with Google.com, and will stop transferring after a time without errors. If you can stay connected to your phone for more than a minute (no errors or other problems) then it is probably right for you. DO NOT buy if you have problems connecting to your phone. Check http://ibluever.blogspot.com/2010/05/share-your-ibluever-settings.html for the proper settings for your phone/provider. Good luck!
  3. ieras3rx

ieras3rx New Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    hey i cant find the demo in cydia, is it us only or is it on a different source, please help!!