iBlank problems

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by milesje, Apr 6, 2009.

1. milesje

milesje New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I had to rejailbreak my 2g iPod Touch and now every time I reboot my ipod it will double the number of blank apps. I now have around 5 pages of blank apps but only need 6 blank apps. Anyone know how to fix this? I am thinking about restoring to the original apple firmware and then trying to jailbreak after that, and seeing if that will fix my problem. I have tried to remove iBlank with Cydia but that only helps a small amout, they no longer double every time I reboot now but I can not delete them either.
  2. nunchuck

nunchuck New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    every time i delete my blank apps springboard crashes!
  3. defleopard98

defleopard98 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Delete them in Safe Mode after Springboard crashes.
  4. kockgunner

kockgunner New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    I have this problem as well. It's been problematic because in my experience, more items on the Springboard make the system slower.
  5. itouchfenatic

itouchfenatic New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    Similar problem

I had my touch 2G jailbroken when I had the 2.2.1 firmware I had Iblank on it aswell and it was working fine. I then got the 3.0 software and didn't feel like jailbreaking it for that aswell, so I didn't but every time I get a new app the springboard is reset like always but a little over a page of the untitled blank apps pop up even after I delete them . and remember I totally restored and got the 3.0 firmware, so theroretically this shouldn't be happening. very frustrating!

Please Register or Log in to view images

P.S. the specifications to the left of the post are not totally correct, it is just to show that I once had my ipod jailbroken, but not when it was 3.0 firmwaare
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    defleopard98: By the way what is safe mode
  6. wyndwarrior

wyndwarrior Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    SSH to, ~/private/var/Mobile/Library/Webclips, and then delete all the folders in there. Respring and they should disappear.
  7. guyderam

guyderam New Member

Iblank problem

hey there ive been having prob wif iblank 3.2.
    I was able to use it previously but deleted it coz i wasnt using it. Now i have tried downloading it fron cydia x3 and installin it but the app icon never appears on home screen. But the no shadow- I blank theme on winterboard shows up..

Help pls
  8. tejashrey02

tejashrey02 New Member

Thank you!!

Please Register or Log in to view images

Oh my god u like saved my life all the time i respringd, i got like 20+ iBlanks... i did what u said and now its fixed... THANKS