IATKOS panic :(

Discussion in 'Computing, Science, and Technology' started by Terminal59, Jan 19, 2010.

1. Terminal59

Terminal59 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    ok i installed iatkos v7 on my pentium 4 pc and just so u guys know i have the official mac os and cd but anyway after i install iatkos i boot it up then i get a kernel panic saying voodoo error.
    sometimes the screen has a apple logo but no cpu activity at all
  2. berky93

berky93 New Member

I kept getting problems from iatkos too. one time it even corrupted my entire hard drive, but luckily I was smart enough to make a full backup before installing, so I was able to fix it. My recommendation? if you really need a mac os, buy a mac or use a virtual machine (virtualbox is my personal favorite)
  3. leadergo

leadergo Active Member

OT: Terminal, do you live in Red Deer? You probably know me , i came over a couple weeks ago

Please Register or Log in to view images

anyways, if you have a retail copy of leopard/snow leopard, try loading it and booting with the C key.
  4. bobby681

bobby681 Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    If you have a retail os x cd you can use Empire EFI to install and run vanilla os x on your machine. I always had trouble getting osx86 to run using other methods, used this one and it worked fine first time

Please Register or Log in to view images

5. Jacob

Jacob Well-Known Member

Try another kernel such as version 9.20.
  6. Terminal59

Terminal59 Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    where can i get this kernel from and ill try booting it with the c key lololol and yes i know u leader go