iAnimate

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by Timothy Ratner, Dec 7, 2007.

1. Timothy Ratner

Timothy Ratner New Member

I know I had a previous topic, but that one is dead.
    My idea is to basically create an application that will let you make animations like Flash on the iPod Touch.

Here is what I predict it would look like, I know the logo sucks:

Please Register or Log in to view images

I know there are some things that will not be able to happen, like the ability to save your animations and drag it to a computer and upload it to the internet. Perhaps this application can just be a hobbyist, bored, for fun application. Like for example, PictoChat on the Nintendo DS. You can't save your drawings and animations but you can do it for fun.
    Only with the iPod Touch, it will be much more interactive. I predict that you can use your hand or if possible a stylus to draw objects and backgrounds. My main purpous for this is to let people who can't afford a tablet for using hand-drawn Flash animations like the pros, can still do the same thing but for a cheaper price, and more convience being small and all. I also have another idea. It might take a lot of programming but if you can access your animations via, syncing to iTunes. Some way to get your animation you made perhaps count as a normal video and just edit that animation to add sound effects, voice acting, etc in a video editing software. Though that would take a lot of time to program and be difficult.

I would like to see your ideas on what "iAnimate" should look like.
    Then, when we have a concept that looks possible to program, we can make that application real and have a new application worth downloading.

Please Register or Log in to view images

Please give feedback and again, let me hear and see some ideas you have for "iAnimate".
    This will take time, but I am confident we can make this happen, if not, then screw it, I'll just look forward to iPod Face that Nappy is running. He is obviously getting progress. I predict it might happen in March 2008 or later.
  2. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    This is a really cool idea. It would be cool if there was a way to share animations like wallpaper.app or something.
  3. Nappy1020

Nappy1020 New Member

I fully support this app 100.% Thanks for the support, and don't give up on the thread, it sounds really cool
  4. axelis6

axelis6 New Member

very nice how much?

hahahahha i support thiss...
    it will be asome...
    or like do
    something like a wallpaper that fuctions with the acelerometer
    it will be asome
    or like creat with that iAnimation thing a simple thing and save it as wallpaper and let it roll in your background
  5. Ryuukumori

Ryuukumori New Member

It would be cool to make a small clip of animations and play them back (great for ragdoll physics!)
  6. Parker618

Parker618 Member

Device:
    iPhone 5S
    i like the ms paint grAfix
  7. Timothy Ratner

I also had an idea that in settings, you could change the frames per second(FPS).
    So say I want it to be 15 FPS, I can set it as that. Do you think it could involve premade
    backgrounds?
  8. rokrboy

rokrboy Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPod touch
    That and make use of the accelerometer would be cool if this app was made.
  9. Timothy Ratner

Okay, perhaps to clear the screen you just give the iPod Touch a simple flick.
    Anymore ideas of what ways we can include accelorometer features?
  10. deleted account 4

deleted account 4 New Member

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I don't think the accelorometer could do much except make it landscape or portrait... and of course everyone will probably want landscape but whatev.

Now, is there anyone who can acually MAKE this? That's what we need the most