iAd banners don't work

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by palz, Jul 30, 2010.

  1. palz

    palz Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2010
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    4G iPod touch
    For some reason, iAd banners don't show up for me, jailbroken or not.

    • In the app "Flashlight." the banner shows up, disappears, and I get an AdMob banner.
    • In the app "Draw", (on the paperclip) the banner shows up and disappears.
    I want to play with one of these things, and I'm sorta bummed

    Please Register or Log in to view images

  2. AttackAniPod

    AttackAniPod Banned

    Joined:
    Jul 10, 2010
    Messages:
    627
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Same problem here.
  3. palz

    palz Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2010
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Soo... any solutions?
  4. SpeedyApocalypse

    SpeedyApocalypse Member

    Joined:
    Dec 27, 2009
    Messages:
    564
    Likes Received:
    13
    Device:
    4G iPod touch
    It is because of the low fill rate. If an ad is not filled, the developer hides it or replaces it with another advertisement. There is really only a 6% fill rate, so 6% of the time you see an iAd, it will have an ad. The other 94% of the time, it will not have an ad.
  5. Cito

    Cito Banned

    Joined:
    Apr 10, 2010
    Messages:
    248
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I never get any ads, but thats due to filters on my wifi router I setup
  6. palz

    palz Member

    Joined:
    Mar 11, 2010
    Messages:
    207
    Likes Received:
    0
    Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Is there any way to view the ads at all?

Share This Page