iAcces 4 Keyboard Problem

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by Ipodd-Man, Jun 4, 2010.

1. Ipodd-Man

Ipodd-Man Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    I have iAcces (Activated) and would like to report a problem. I have downloaded the Krystal KB theme for iAcces and activated it in winterboard. But when I go to use the iAcces keyboard with the globe keyboard change option, I get the default iAcces Keyboard. ( White Keys and Black Back ) So can anyone help me please? Or have I wasted my money on activating iAcces?
  2. XxRedRumxX

XxRedRumxX Well-Known Member

Device:
    Samsung Galaxy Nexus
    maybe it hasnt been updated for iacces 4. The names of the files were changed in iAcces 4
  3. shashanknegi

shashanknegi Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    its not only you, my friend has t he same problem, download iacces storm black or something, ive found that one to work.
  4. Ipodd-Man

Ipodd-Man Banned

Device:
    2G iPod touch
    yea storm, macbook black, air and iacces in app themes all work.
  5. Iecky47

Iecky47 New Member

To make the keyboard theme to work, you have to get ifile cracked from [PIRACY]repo.com (cydia source) and run ifile. Then go to var/sploosh or something like that. Not splash. Then go to themes, then to keep going in folders till you see images. Then press edit, then check mark the folder and go to the icon that looks like a window and press cut. The go to root of the keyboard theme and paste the images folder there and delete the rest of the things inside the keyboard theme folder. Then move the keyboard theme to var/stoosh/aplications( look in all of them for iacces)/themes. Then copy all files from the default keyboard theme (not images) and paste it to the new keyboard theme. And your done
    ------------------double post merged------------------
    What is the serial for iacces