I ziphoned my touch on 1.1.4 and customize doesn't work

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.4 Discussions' started by teokk, Apr 15, 2008.

1. teokk

teokk New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I ziphoned my touch and whenever I try to use the customize that I automatically got by ziphoning everythig I change just doesn't change when I press home after I'm done. I honestly don't care if this has been posted, I am sick and tired of searching
    also it seems to me that I get terminal app with ziphone but I can only find it via finder and can't launch it, it doesn't show up in installer either. And can someone just give a frickin straightforward answer to what are the unzip and unrar sources, and also that history download thing.
    Thanks very much to whoever understands me and answers me.
  2. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    You must not have made a symlink between the libraries. For now you can look in /private/var/root/Library/ and make sure a Customize folder is there. If not create one and all the folders will show up. That is where Customize items need to be installed.
  3. duckiiE

duckiiE New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    ziphone is the devil.
  4. jpga13

jpga13 Banned

Device:
    iPad 3
    Ziphone works perfectly, the problem is people have no clue how to jailbreak nor care to figure it out before they do. I have a guide I can send you if you PM me with an email.