I Wish It would Stop Teasing Me Like This -.-

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by chameleon2424, Dec 26, 2008.

1. chameleon2424

chameleon2424 New Member

So I used DVD decryptor on two of my DVD's Saw 4 and Charlie Bartlett. Then I used freez to convert them into mp4. But 1 of the four segments of charlie bartlett has the directors commentary on it which ruins it of course. And 1 of the 4 sections of saw 4 won't decrypt for some reason. I wish it would either work all the way or not at all instead of giving me 3 of the 4 parts. Any idea of what I can do?
  2. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    Try using a different DVD ripper, prefferably handbrake, check it out on download.com
  3. chameleon2424

chameleon2424 New Member

I've tried handbrake already but it doesn't do anything. Unless I'm doing something wrong. For the source I click on the DVD that's in the dvd drive. In this case it's saw 4. Then for destination I have C:\Users\Nate\Documents\Movies\Saw 4.mp4

But when I hit start, a black box shows up and then disappears in like a second.
  4. rileyman

rileyman Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    I dont really know much about dvd rippin so i dont really know whats wrong, but handbrake works fine for me

Please Register or Log in to view images

sorry
  5. Teslanaut

Teslanaut Well-Known Member

Device:
    4G iPod touch
    Update to the latest Handbrake (0.9.3). When you convert, it shows a Command Prompt window (Black box) and then disappears right? On the bottom of Handbrake or anywhere on Handbrake, is there any indication of something happening? Also, open Task Manager and see if the Processor is doing anything.
  6. chameleon2424

chameleon2424 New Member

Ok this time the black box stayed up, but the info in it isn't changing or anything. But task manager says its running.

Nevermind, the reason the values and stuff aren't changing is because it stops responding but the task manager doesn't say it.
  7. whizkid515

whizkid515 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Try Videora, too. HandBrake didn't work for my friend.