I wish installer would come out this weekend

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 2.X Jailbreak' started by Gabe, Jul 26, 2008.

1. Gabe

Gabe Member

Device:
    iPhone
    So I can JB and goober with my iphone and get things going before the week starts. I hope RiP dev gives at least a blog update today. Do you guys think its possible it will come out this weekend or do you think its going to be several days?
  2. EMForce

EMForce New Member

even if installer does come out nothing will have change they are still no huge amounts of apps for 2.0 so no matter what happens installer will change nothing its up to the devs. to port there apps. AND FOR ALL YOU NOOBS its really simple installer is like an air port and the air port only works with air planes so no air planes equals uselss airport, simple
  3. Gman4354

Gman4354 Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    well it comes out when finished they said "were not going to release an unstable app into the wild"

so ive heard that they are in final beta testing and debugging so could be this weekend but most likely monday - friday
  4. Gabe

Gabe Member

Device:
    iPhone
    true but I don't want to JB 2.0 till installer is out because if I JB now then I might have to JB again.
  5. keppi_GER_93

keppi_GER_93 New Member

No, you donĀ“t have to re-jailbreak.
    Maybe, you can download it in Cydia.
    If not, you can SSH in it and copy the Install.app-Folder in the right direction.

cu
    keppi

*edit*: Can somebody give me the URL to the Blog.
  6. jfb392

jfb392 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Why would you have to jailbreak again?
    They have stated that you will be able to SCP it in, use a utility like AppTapp Installer (on 1.0.x), and even install it from Cydia.
    If you love their blog so much, why don't you realize this?