I was on this iste everyday till...

Discussion in 'Site feedback, suggestions, and discussions' started by Sargentsubzer0, Aug 15, 2008.

1. Sargentsubzer0

Sargentsubzer0 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    my ipod freaked on me and i had to upgrade to 1.3 jailbroken which sucked im back now that i have 2.0 but man this place has become another gamefaqs where if anything is said about "illegal activity" a mod jumps and kills it i remember when u could post a link without having it checked just wondering what other people think if its better this way
  2. Axis

Axis Super Moderator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (White)
    It's best to keep this site on the right side of the law. We want respect from the entire iPod/iPhone community as a place that supports developers by not allowing the posting of cracked applications or discussions about cracked applications. A lot of good comes from being an honest forum dealing with only legal things.
  3. bgizzle

bgizzle Administrator Staff Member

Device:
    iPhone 6
    this has already been discussed to no end. if you cannot follow our rules, then do not participate on our site. it's as simple as that.
  4. RenegadeKrogan

RenegadeKrogan Banned

True. When people find out this site does not support that kind of activity people make nasty posts...
  5. Sargentsubzer0

Device:
    iPod touch
    no way really this has been discussed before (sarcasm) i would never expect that in the part of the site that is about discussion of the site
  6. Renegade

Renegade Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    You are true about Gamefaqs... You are also true about this site too. They are very strict about illegal content...

I'm glad they are too. If there is illegal content, then there are reasons the site can be put down. Now imagine how that would be. Wouldn't you rather have iPodTouchFans still running and have mostly good things than illegal things and none at all? Gamefaqs and this site go and fix illegal problems because they are both huge website's and want to keep it like that.

Plus, when your posting an illegal cracked application you are making it so tons of people do not have to pay for that app. We want to be developer friendly. If we do that, then how would the developers be making their money? Exactly, they wouldn't. So these people devoting all of there precious time into making applications, and getting this money TO LIVE OFF OF are getting ripped off.

I love iPodTouchFans just the way it is

Please Register or Log in to view images

7. EvanTDM

EvanTDM New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    what's an "iste?" =/
  8. Sargentsubzer0

Device:
    iPod touch
    iste is a typo used to draw in posters such as yourself some ignore and actually post about the topic some come for the typo either way
  9. EvanTDM

EvanTDM New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    it was a joke but ok... cool

Please Register or Log in to view images

10. iPhoneFTW

iPhoneFTW New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    So you would like this site to get shut down due to distribution of illegal content? We don't need ANOTHER one of these threads