I want to wiggle

Discussion in 'iPod touch Firmware 1.1.3 Discussions' started by TJd, Feb 2, 2008.

1. TJd

TJd New Member

I hate iTunes, it made me update even when I refused. So now I have an un-jbed 1.1.3 and its not bad, but I really dont want to pay $20 (saving up for new car so every penny counts). Is there a way to just get a free app pack or something? Its pretty dull w/o moving moving icons and adding then to tour honescreen. I really dont want to dg to 1.1.1. I know its a pretty dumb question but any suggestions? ( if this has been asked, very sorry)
  2. sp4rkbr

sp4rkbr Member

Yes you have no JB the 1.1.3 but have to downgrade to 1.1.1 to do that. No other way.
  3. Parrappa

Parrappa New Member

iTunes cannot make you update, sorry bud but that was your own fault.
  4. TJd

TJd New Member

Reading thru the forums I saw that you cant downgrade. When they did they got errors. Should I try it that way anyway because I have the right 1.1.1 firmware on my desktop.
  5. Dream_Team

Dream_Team New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3G (Black)
    Do it in dfu mode. or use the search function.
  6. sp4rkbr

sp4rkbr Member

Press power button + home button
    When iPodt disappears from iTunes, release power button and keep home button pressed until iTunes recognizes it again and it will ask for you to do a restore (shift-click restore and pick the 1.1.1 fw)
  7. schwed94

schwed94 New Member

if succesfully on jailbroken 1.1.1 can i get the wiggle icons without having to pay that $20 $hit
  8. CAPPi17

CAPPi17 New Member

i'm pretty sure you get the wiggle with 1.1.3

the $20 is for the iphone apps, which you can get by jailbreaking to 1.1.3

search the jailbreak forums
  9. iTouchCesar

iTouchCesar New Member

dude honestly..... stop whining, you know that you either have to cough up 20 bones or downgrade... just do one of them...
    and since you were asking if there is a way to get them for free
    you can't get the apps from someone else without jb, and you gan't get them from itues free unless you bought it after dae 27 i think.
    apple doesn't let you share the key so you can go on someone elses comp and sync and you cant download them from a ******* or anything.
  10. Wicked One 612

Wicked One 612 New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    I believe you can only have the "wiggles" on a 1.1.3. And if you want them free then you have no choice but to Jailbreak. Downgrade by following this then Jailbreak 1.1.1 using jailbreakme.com. Then Jailbreak 1.1.1 to 1.1.2 by following this guide. Then install BSDSubsystems and Jailbreak 1.1.2 to 1.1.3 by following this guide. Then install the iPhone apps through iPodTouchMaster's repository (ipodtouchmaster.com/files/repo.xml). Then you should be good.