I WANT APPS - Not working

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by cmart7, May 18, 2008.

1. cmart7

cmart7 New Member

May 18, 2008
    Thanks for possibly helping.

I basically want new apps.

I have version 1.1.4, have the installer.

But from here I have been told to go to source, edit then add a link...from there - no idea.

Some times I find something like elmo app and it start to download then I get package download issue window!

I want to download as many as my itouch will hold.

Help please.
  2. halo456456

halo456456 New Member

Dec 16, 2007
    Yeah, to get new apps, different ones, you have to add sources. You can find tons of them on this site, on the bar near the top, where it say Wiki. From there go to Installer source list( I think thats what its called). I dont know why the app wont download but try others and see if they work, also every so often press intsall and the Clear Queue and try again.
  3. snpri3

snpri3 New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Ultimate list of all sources possibly> http://www.ifans.com/wiki/index.php?title=IPod_touch_Installer_source_list

basicly add a source make sure you trust it, and download an app if your getting package download failed "CLEAR the QUE" and try again if nothing the file or source might be down. also since your new here might as well tell you the best way to find an answer is using "SEARCH" you will get poor results asking questions like this here