i used ziphone, and now my ipod is gone psycho

Discussion in 'iPod touch' started by HELP_I_STUFFED_MY_IPOD_UP, Mar 14, 2008.

1. HELP_I_STUFFED_MY_IPOD_UP

HELP_I_STUFFED_MY_IPOD_UP New Member

HELP! SERIOUSLY. i used ziphone, and now my ipod touch it screwed. it is on a black screen with numbers and letters which say SD root: ,d0 major 2 minor 0
    is it COMPLETELY STUFFED UP?! i just bought it! oh crap, my mum is gonna kill me
  2. Icam0

Icam0 New Member

Hold down the home button and the sleep wake button until it restarts and when you see the apple logo let go the sleep/wake button and hold the home button, now you a force restore. Plugit in and open itunes and hit the restore button. Now just wait till ziphone 2.6 is released which the error fixed: www.ziphone.org
  3. HELP_I_STUFFED_MY_IPOD_UP

fkkkkkkkk it didnt work. SOMEONE PLEASE HELP. SERIOUSLY, MY MUM IS GONNA SHOOT ME. AND FKING ZIPHONE FKD IT UP! please, im only 14, and i REALLY REALLY REALLY NEED THE HELP
  4. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

age has nothing to do with this. did you even attempt to read any tutorials/walkthroughs concerning this method of jailbreak?
  5. HELP_I_STUFFED_MY_IPOD_UP

no. please please help. what would happen if i let the battery run out? would it stuff up even more? please help. im begging anyone! i know age doesnt matter, but still. my mum will kill me, and im scared and annoyed that ive done this so stupidly
  6. DarkStryder360

DarkStryder360 New Member

I dont mean to be a tw*t but, if I had a reply like yours, that would really p*ss me off. Yeah, you must be a preacher of search, but if someone is in need of help, why continue to agravate them more?

The best thing you could have done was just link him up.

Clicky Here
  7. klarf

klarf New Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    great pseudo^^
  8. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

you shouldnt be pissed as i was just asking a general question (tutorials DO help people ya know

Please Register or Log in to view images

)
  9. DarkStryder360

DarkStryder360 New Member

No, you said it asif it should just be his problem to go and find the help, but 1) he is new, he may not know the dynamics of forums 2) he wanted a quick fix to get it sorted.
  10. [AFX]

[AFX] Well-Known Member

no, i believe i said this:

please do not put words in my mouth, or rather, in my posts. i merley asked him if he read any tutorials or walkthroughs concerning the matter, not even a negative or a flame post. again, dont be pissed, its all good man. at least he has a direction on where to go now, that is all that matters.