I-Timetable.App

Discussion in 'Application Ideas' started by ipodgod2007, Mar 11, 2008.

1. ipodgod2007

ipodgod2007 New Member

Just an idea i had in school earlier on, its an App called I-timetable and it is a digital version of your school/ college timetable. it shows the days, and you swipe horizontally to go to the next day or previous one.

The lessons are displayed in blocks for that day and in a different colour, red if your not reaching goals and green if you are, if you have homework due in that day it pulsates and wiggles, when you tap on the blocks it opens a new page with your aims and goals for that lesson.

There could also be a graph included of your attendance and also tabs on the bottom for test/exam results...your teachers...favourite subject and when they are...a day by day count down to the next holiday lol etc... I also thought about it having the ability like the alarm App to display a pop-up on the homescreen or even everytime you tap a song to play, so you never forget...

All this could be edited in itunes. and put on schools website as a downlaod for each class so you didnt have to set it up when you got the App...you could just sync it from itunes.

I would make it but ...a) never written a line of ipod code in my life - b)havn't got the sdk or a mac...

I might make a photoshop picture of how I see it looking... dno thought lol

If somebody out there wants to develop it if they have the skills I am kool with that lol

cheers,
    Jake
    1 person likes this.
  2. Wargames

Wargames New Member

good idea
  3. ur_so_beautiful

ur_so_beautiful New Member

lol like 1 hour ago another thread was started similar to this

if we combine the two, i will help
  4. iTouch532

iTouch532 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPod touch
    Wow, this is like the HW app, but like 200% better!!

Good thinking! rep to you!
  5. Abcmsaj

Abcmsaj Retired Moderator

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus