I think we got screwed.

Discussion in 'iOS Jailbreak & Cydia' started by the_raider, Sep 23, 2007.

1. the_raider

the_raider New Member

This is justo opinion, but I think Apple saw how easy it was to hack the iPhone and to what degree it could be hacked and made it aloe harder to hack the iPoT. I mean the iPhone was hacked very quickly and I am not trying to insult you guys because I know you guys are trying hard, and you are completley capable to hack this thing. It really is too bad though we have to wait until Apple feels like giving us a software update because I am predicting that the iPoT is gonna get jailbroken right about the same time as a software update comes out. Sorry for the rant but I didn't want to put this in the general disscussion forum.
  2. AlliPodHax

AlliPodHax New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    apple always does this to us, but we will triumph and we will WIN, this i could tell you for sure, we got a lot of good hackers here in the forums, plus other forums.

Cheers,
    Ben.
  3. Mint-Berry Crunch

Mint-Berry Crunch Member

Device:
    iPhone 6 Plus
    I can guarantee you that the iPod Touch WILL be hacked... we just need to wait.

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

love the optimism, but any attempts will be thwarted by the big As updates
  5. jwalsh

jwalsh New Member

it took most of the summer to crack the iPhone. The touch is still new. It'll happen.
  6. ianoreo

ianoreo Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Well the iPhone hasn't been thwarted by updates yet has it
  7. badapple18

badapple18 New Member

Great Attitude towards our HAcking friends

hey ever realize that we still haven't even reached the official release date of the ipod touch yet? you at least have to give them enough time to get it working it's not like it comes with hacking instructions. just because it isn't working in the first two weeks of the pre-release doesn't mean it will never work. all in all i have to say we didn't get "screwed as you say because it is still an ipod touch that is what they advertised it as and what they sold it as. if you bought it only to hack then you screwed yourself for buying it early. if i could never hack my ipod touch i wouldn't feel screwed or anything because it is still an awsome ipod and internet device. when the hack is available i will be making the most out of it, but till then i will NEVER rant on here about how we were "SCREWED" so try to keep a positive outlook or find a different forum
  8. Collateral

Collateral Active Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Nicely put.

Please Register or Log in to view images

9. nintendodude

nintendodude New Member

totally, i had no intention on hacking this sucker when i first saw it (well, a litttle...)

but this is not a hacking community, it is a bunch of n00bs who are enthusiasts. leave it to the pros please.
  10. jango271

jango271 Banned

This is the truth