i think that...

Discussion in 'iOS Themes and Customization' started by ronniev23, May 15, 2009.

1. ronniev23

ronniev23 New Member

i think it would be an awesome idea ( and in everyones favor) that someone can make a repo with a bunch of widgets in there please! it would make it so much easier for everone and you can take peoples ideas and add them, pretty much like a community source only its for widgets
  2. Tourniquet.

Tourniquet. Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    just add all the repo's

and go to the widget section?

just an idea though

Please Register or Log in to view images

3. ronniev23

ronniev23 New Member

well the problem with that was that i just jailbroke it like 3 days ago and never got time to get the repos, but if you could post like 2 or 3 for me that would be great

Please Register or Log in to view images

4. Vince

Vince Active Member

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    There's an "all repo" package that'll install every repo. Problem is that it installs repos that don't work, so you get a ton of errors.
  5. ronniev23

ronniev23 New Member

actually i dont want to do that i just want some because on my old ipod i installed that and it made my ipod run slow and crash alot, &+ with cydia and installer sources having to refresh every time i start it will take quite a while.. i would appreciate it if someone could post like 2-3 repos with widgets. thanks to whoever can..

also i would really appreciate it if someone could explain to me how to get the widgets to show up. i currently have the stickers theme which contains a small weather widget at the bottom, the only problem is that i can get that to work but not my other widgets that i have installed.

thanks to anyone who can help me out
  6. patrese

patrese New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (White)
    You prob are using a wallpaper.html that should be renamed into widget.html. Check out Sauriks webpage on winterboard