i think sims is a pretty cool guy. eh fights boredom and doesnt afraid of anything.

Discussion in 'iTunes App Store Games & Apps' started by Noise..., Oct 13, 2009.

1. Noise...

Noise... Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    So I bought The Sims 3 last night, and was pleasantly surprised. Good graphics, nice gameplay, and enough stuff to keep you occupied and fend off some boredom.

I'm completely new to The Sims, but was looking for a life sim type game to curb my Animal Crossing withdraws until I find my Game Cube. While The Sims 3 isn't exactly the same, I'd stick it in the same type of category.

My only gripes are with the lack of furniture diversity, and the speed that you become a master at something. I started a new game this morning, and I'm already a master at fishing. IMO, it should take a lot longer than that!

Who else is digging The Sims 3? Does it stay entertaining for a good while, or will I get bored of it within a few days?
  2. Kidchop

Kidchop Member

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Like most big games on iphone i get bored of em like Sims, Gangstar, real Racing and Fifa 10. I feel smaller creators of games are better like Tris, Soosiz, X2, Minigore
  3. IamTheWalrus

IamTheWalrus New Member

You better find that GC fast before all your neighbors get pissed at you and move away.
  4. Noise...

Noise... Banned

Device:
    3G iPod touch
    THE FATE OF THE TOWN!!!

It's been packed somewhere for over a year. DO YOU THINK THEY'RE STILL THERE???

Please Register or Log in to view images