I think people are harsh on apple.

Discussion in 'iDevice competitors' started by iSn0w, Sep 17, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. iSn0w

iSn0w Banned

The iOS that runs on the idevices is actually real class compared to other mobile os's. On any other devices i feel myself missing the iOS. Yet every firmware that comes out people complain about features missing. When they are added, people find something new to complain about. Why is this?
  2. i.think.different

i.think.different Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    People who can't afford Apple products and people who think it's cool to be closed os trolls seem to be the culprits. If you watch postings all over the web they just have no class.
  3. mrtntv2

mrtntv2 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 4S (Black)
    haahha, it is just how people are, some people are born to complain... as apple. they should be making top end product unlike the light leaking lagging over heating 4g ipod

Please Register or Log in to view images

but i understand your point. long story short... people will never be happy with what they have.
  4. ChrisGonzales90

ChrisGonzales90 Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Some people have no life.
  5. yanks111890

yanks111890 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    Every company has people that love them and people that hate them.
    For example: I sell laptops and if i recommend a Dell people say NO I HATE DELL! then I Get another customer who will tell me they only trust Dell.

It's really all about personal preference and prior experience especially since all computers use almost the exact same parts.

Now, why you would pay $400 dollars more for a basic Apple laptop is a whole different issue.
  6. i.think.different

i.think.different Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    Some people like things that work and are about quality instead of price wars between companies looking to build machines as cheap as possible to stay competitive. Yes, you pay more but the support and other parts of the experience are worth it. I'm not much of a gamer but I would guess a windows machine would fit your needs better. Personally though for normal use I feel like windows runs better on my macs than pc's.
  7. yanks111890

yanks111890 Well-Known Member

Device:
    iPhone 5 (Black)
    I don't disagree I love snow leopard, like i said it's all about preference. Some basic computer users say I want the best computer out there just cause I can afford it. Thats there preference.
  8. ChrisGonzales90

ChrisGonzales90 Banned

Device:
    iPad
    Some may also have no idea what they are talking about. They are just going by what others say.
  9. i.think.different

i.think.different Banned

Device:
    iPhone 4 (Black)
    It's like when I take my Mercedes in for service, I get gourmet coffee and snacks, free massages, putting green, driving range, plasma tv's, tons of reading material, a gym to work out and a sweet courtesy car if it will take over an hour. When I take my truck in for service I get a decent waiting room with old car magazines and vending machines. Both get the job done but one is a more pleasant experience.
  10. Ezekeel

Ezekeel New Member

Device:
    iPhone 3GS (Black)
    Anybody with a job can afford Apple products. After all, we are talking about computers and phones or mp3 players here not private jets.

What on earth is a 'closed os troll'?

Why do they have no class?
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.